UV Intensity & Energy Meter
Designed for use with ASML, Canon, Nikon and GCA & Rudolph Technology Wafer Steppers the Model 457 UV Light Intensity & Energy System accurately profiles exposure energy (dose) to assess the performance of the stepper. It reads intensity, energy, and time (16-1600 mW/cm², 999.9 mJ/cm²) for 400 and 420 nm wavelengths. Optional RS232 cable available to work with the 457 software to send dose data to a computer.
Perfect for a wide variety of industries where the precision measurement of UV energy is essential, the Model 457 is designed for any application requiring repeatable, reliable UV measurement.
• Averages up to 9 exposures
• Digital display provides clear, NIST traceable measurements
• Measures Intensity, Time, and Energy
• Records % deviation over a series of exposures
• Probe wavelength display helps prevent errors in setup
• Simple push button operation provides reliable results
• RS 232 output to download and record analyzer measurement results
• Detachable probes to match the spectral response of many photoresists
• Display readings can be frozen
• Front panel reminders prompt the user
• Rugged aluminum case features handle and probe pouch for portability